* The way you treat restaurant staff reveals a lot about your character.
* Our emotions don’t affect the way we communicate. In fact, the very opposite is true: the way we communicate has an influence on our mood.
* Shy people don’t speak much about themselves. However they will do this in such a way to make other people feel that they know them very well.
* If two persons are having a conversation and one turns their feet slightly away or keeps moving one foot in an outward direction, this signifies strong disagreement and is a sign the person wants to leave.
People and problems
* If you experience an onrush of thoughts at night and can’t stop it, then write it down. This will ease your mind and help you sleep.
* Being alone for a long time is as unhealthy as smoking 15 cigarettes a day. Well that’s an important psychology fact which we should learn from.
* A person speaking two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities as they alternate from one language to another.
* Travel can increase brain health and decrease your risk of heart disease and depression.
* When people speak about things they are passionate about and most interested in, that’s the time they appear most attractive.