Ever wonder what would happen if you come in contact with mercury. We might have a slight idea that mercury is not good for health when exposed to. But the real consequences are very disturbing. Let’s have a look how dangerous this material is.
If you have already come in contact with mercury while reading this article then all you have to do is rush for the medical help. And if you reading it for the information then read further on how mercury is hazardous and its effect on the human health. Mercury can be dangerous and it is better to stay away from it.
The Venomous Liquid
Liquid Mercury is the most dangerous and extremely poisonous. It is a proved fatal to the health due to its intake. Thus, in extreme cases, it can lead to death. Apart from the last stage mercury is also proved to be unhealthy in many different ways and has a negative effect on the body parts.