Learning new stuff about yourself and others is not just fascinating, it’s entertaining as well. While psychology may be construed as the domain of the likes of psychologists and psychiatrists, there’s no reason why you can’t have the same insight that may teach you a lot about others. Moreover understanding the psychology behind how we and others behave, speak, or act or express themselves is appealing in more ways than one. Here is a cool list of psychology facts that can help you understand human nature better.
* Friendships born in the period between 16 and 18 years of age has a greater potential to be robust and permanent.
* Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%, and this marriage is more likely to last a lifetime.
* Holding the hand of a loved one helps you worry less and feel pain less keenly.
* Women generally prefer men with deep husky voices because they not only sound aggressive they also appear more confident.
Men and women
* Men are not funnier than women. Men tend to crack more jokes only because they don’t really care whether people like their sense of humor or not.
* Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men, despite this fact they can tolerate pain on a higher level than men.
* A woman can keep a secret for an average time of 47 hours and 15 minutes
* Those Women who have more male friends are often in a good mood.